FRENCH QUARTER SUPERNATURAL TOUR + GHOST HUNT
• • •
HAUNTED GHOST HUNT & WALKING TOUR
Conjure the spirits, hear their history and step through the veil on the original French Quarter haunted walking tour with your New Orleans Voodoo priestess. Let us open the gates for you to know voodoo from the inside. Spend half of your experience outside amidst shadows of wrought iron balconies & old world charm and 1/2 inside exploring a 200 year old haunted house. Your Voodoo paranormal ghost hunt awiaits- you can even dabble in a few spells, for protection or calling spirits near - it's your choice! Use professsional paranormal equipment for a ghost hunt and maybe meet our 13 ghosts to help you through.
We do practice social distance from the liiving, but not the dead!! Experience the history and mystery of it all. Max of 14 guests Sat & Sun 2.5 hrs $66 pp
French Quarter Supernatural highlights:
• Historic hauntings: Marie Laveau, Jean Lafitte, Julie the naked ghost and
• + Our most infamous: Madame LaLaurie- a real true American Horror Story
• Meet and greet a flesh and blood modern day Voodoo priestess
• Share secrets of New Orleans Landmarks
• See true Voodoo Hoodoo inside the Voodoo Pharmacy and Hall of Altars
• Explore truths about New Orleans 19th century vampires
• Ghost Hunt with paranormal equipment inside a 200-year-old haunted site
Experience history and mystery with a Bloody Mary ghost hunt with the New Orleans Insiders. Ghosts, Voodoo, and a touch of the Vampires plus the paranormal at your side makes this THE tour to book NOW!
• • •
Fri, Sat & Sun | 2.5 hours or private
$66per person price/ private price varies
(max 14 people)
THE FAMOUS WALKING TOURS
• • •
What to Expect with Bloody Mary's Walking Tours
(Private custom tours are our specialty and designed just for you.)
Book Bloody Mary's premier walking tours to walk the insider's circle and join the spirits of the French Quarter during the Supernatural Tour, Haunted Pub Crawl, or Tour of the Undead.
Go inside and out of old buildings as we show you the other side of New Orleans.
Wear comfortable shoes and clothes and bring your favorite device for photographs, there will be plenty to sights to document and you may even capture a few orbs and entities along the way! However, please note that the ghosts of New Orleans are not on our payroll; sometimes they show up and sometimes they stay hidden.
One of the benefits of booking a Bloody Mary cemetery tour is having a licensed tour guide that can show you around the historic burial grounds. Guests cannot enter the cemetery without a licensed guide, so you are guaranteed entry with any of our cemetery tour bookings. Plan your walking adventure today!
& Smart Suggestions:
• Alcoholic beverages are allowed on the streets in New Orleans, but you can be arrested for being drunk in public. Drink responsibly.
• Please come sober and eat before tour. There are no food stops .
• Ghosts are not on our payroll; sometimes they are busy elsewhere, sometimes they walk with us.
• Closed-toed shoes are recommended as a smarter decision. Broken bottles & sidewalks
• We are not responsible for you if you wander away from the tour group and get lost.
• We reserve the right to refuse without refund if you are disruptive or abusive (drunk or sober).
• Drinks are not allowed in the cemeteries or doing Ghost HUnting
• Unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated, nor any graffiti or desecration to the tombs.
Meet @ Lafitte's Blacksmith Shop
in the patio
941 Bourbon Street